Startup India International Summit on January 15-16, 2021
Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) is hosting “Prarambh”, the Startup India International Summit on January 15-16, 2021 in a virtual format. It marks the fifth anniversary of the Startup India Initiative launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on January 16, 2016. As a conclusion to the two-day Startup India International Summit, Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will grace the summit with his presence and interact with some promising young entrepreneurs.
Session 24: Grand Plenary (5.00-7.00 PM, 16TH JANUARY 2021)
The reporting of the sessions of the two-day summit will be made before the Hon’ble PM. During the session, the topics that shall be highlighted would include:
- Stronger linkages with the international venture capital and startup ecosystem
- Mobilization of domestic and international capital towards the startup ecosystem in India
- Encouragement to young innovators to establish their own ventures and startups
- Emphasis on international cooperation and coordination to improve the global and BIMSTEC startup ecosystem.
- Highlighting the evolution of Startup India Initiative over the past five years
- Establishment of the future roadmap for the Startup India Initiative
- Encouraging High Net-Worth Individuals, Family Offices, Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Industry Stakeholders, multinational agencies, and other stakeholders to support more entrepreneurial endeavours
- Encouraging domestic and global capital to be invested in the startup ecosystem
Register now: https://www.theprarambh.in/ @DIPPGOI @StartupIndia